Reflections Estate Wetlands
Client: National Pacific Properties
Contract Sum: $3.5M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Reflections Estate Wetlands, Tarneit
In the heart of the increasingly popular Reflections estate, a wetland oasis is in the making.
Through extensive earthworks and feature rockwork the existing wetland is being extended to become an interesting and appealing place for both residents and native wildlife to enjoy year round. The wetlands will also serve a more significant purpose in the greater area acting as a natural filtering system for stormwater runoff from both within the estate as well as residential areas further upstream, stripping nutrients and sediments from the water before releasing it into downstream waterways.
• Site Clearing and bulk earthworks
• Construction of Wetlands and associated drainage pits
• Concrete work and fencing
• Construction of new box culvert crossing
• Excavation in rock
• Working within a live waterway
• Limited Stockpile space
• Traffic/Pedestrian management