Sunbury Landfill and Recycling Centre Transfer Station
Client: Hume City Council
Contract Sum: $0.7M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Sunbury Landfill/Transfer Station
Hume City Council has requested the construction of a Landfill Transfer Station at its Sunbury Landfill site. The project comprises the construction of a roofed upper and lower concrete paved platforms for use in unloading refuse for later disposal.
• Large scale concrete construction
• Remoteness of Site
• Ground Conditions
• Installation of driven piles
• Construction of the upper and lower concrete slabs/platforms
• Construction of the vertical concrete wall between the upper and lower concrete slabs
• Constriction of the steel roof including its supporting columns
• Installation of roof drainage
• Installation of lighting and GPO items
• Installation of works site drainage system.