Client: Wongkok (Vic) Pty Ltd
Contract Sum: $1.2M
- The import of over 13,000m3 of fill
- Over 1200 lineal metres of concrete driveways, kerb and pedestrian pavement
- Preparation of and lay of asphalt road
- Installation of all stormwater drainage, incl pipes, pits and culverts
- Management of all contractors supplying and installing electrical, gas and sewer services.
- Management of acid sulphate soil throughout works
- Acid sulphate soils were present in the groundwater and soils, along with construction adjacent to significant wetlands required extensive environmental management and planning prior to and during construction.
- Culturally significant site
ABOUT THE PROJECT
44 First Avenue Subdivision
44 First Ave is a 4.7 hectare residential subdivision consisting of 25 lots.
Entracon was contracted to construct all roads, drainage systems, sewer and water systems.