Client: City of Whitehorse
Fisher and Fisher
Contract Sum: $ 0.7 M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Bolton Reserve Stormwater Retention System Box Hill
- Installation of an underground stormwater storage tank with a 1.5 ML capacity.
- Excavation of soil offsite.
- Geofabric and GCL liner installation.
- Installation of gross pollutant trap and a bio retention system.
- Construction of pump pits.
- Installation of pumps and control system.
- Plumbing to public amenities and irrigation system.
- GCL installation on a vertical surface.
- Preservation of existing trees.