Client: Stockland Development Pty Ltd
Breece Pitt Dixon
Tonkin Zulaikha Greer Architects
Contract Sum: $6M
- Bulk Earthworks
- construction of earth mound 3m high and 900m long
- Supply and construction of a noise wall approximately 4m high and 900m long on top of the constructed earth mound
- Protection of existing pine tree wind rows.
- Tight Project Tolerances
- Asbestos contaminated soil
- Treatment and disposal of Asbestos.
- Traffic Management
- Working alongside busy roadway
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Cloverton Noise Attenuation Wall
A 900m Noise Wall was constructed for Stockland including bulk excavation of 50,000m3 of fill sourced onsite. Bored piers and precast panels were then installed with Perspex infill pieces. The wall encountered uncontrolled asbestos discovery which required quick removal for works to continued on program.