Client: City of Stonnington
Contract Sum: $0.5M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Como Park Stormwater Harvesting Project, South Yarra, VIC.
- Supply and install Humes Hydrofilter unit to treat the captured water.
- Install diversion offtake at Melbourne Water junction pit.
- Design, supply and install 300kL underground water tank
- Rising main and pump to transfer filtered stormwater to storage.
- Supply and install plant pit that includes UV disinfection unit, filter, pumps, meters, valves and
- Limited access and storage
- Coordinating delivery of large water storage cells.
- Incredibly poor weather.
- Locating of unknown stormwater assets within works area.
- Craning and installation of water storage cells around large trees.