Client: Department of Education and Training Vic
Contract Sum: $8.7M
- Construction of large scale wetland
- Bulk excavation of rock and earth.
- Disposal of 40,000 m3 PFAS contaminated soil
- Construction of 1km of roadway
- Upgrade of existing intersection
- PFAS Contamination
- Works on online wetland
- Large Scale Project
- Pedestrian Management
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Point Cook Senior Secondary College Stage 2
A large scale wetland and road construction project including wetland bulk excavation to fill the lots.
Excess rock was excavated with ground water issues prevalent onsite.
Entracon constructed 1km of road and disposed the contaminated soil which was all found to contain PFAS post tender.
An intersection upgrade was also completed as a part of the works.