Client: Frasers Property
Contract Sum: $5.6M
- Tight delivery timeframe
- Working with other contractors in same area
- Working with a live drainage system
- 50,000m3 rock excavation
- Large scale rock breaking works
- Handling and disposal of contaminated material
- First Melbourne Water Floating Wetland Project
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Greenvale Gardens Retarding Basin & Wetland
Greenvale Gardens is a residential neighbourhood located 25km north of Melbourne CBD in Melbourne’s northern growth corridor.
As part of the development plan to maintain an abundance of beautiful parklands, Entracon is working with Frasers Property Group and Beveridge Williams to create a wetland that will not only enhance the liveability of the estate but also serve as a functional stormwater and floodway water catchment system.
This project is the first floating wetland for Melbourne Water in Melbourne.