Client: City of Boroondara
Contract Sum: $0.5M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Koonung Creek Wetlands Reconstruction, Balwyn North, VIC.
- Plant propagation, preparation and two year maintenance period.
- Major earthworks and grading.
- Installation of clay liner.
- Timber pedestrian bridge construction.
- Construction of a ‘dog beach’.
- Hydroseeding and weed mat installation.
- Supply and installation of barrier fencing.
- Large water content of existing wetland.
- Onsite clay unsuitable for liner installation.
- Realignment of drainage to protect native vegetation.
- Vandalism of temporary protective fencing.