Client: Western Water
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Orde Hill Reservoir
The Orde Hill Reservoir, located on the Willimingongon Creek, Mt Macedon has a capacity of 250 million litres. This reservoir is used to harvest and store water before it is transferred to Rosslynne Reservoir and/or the Graham Brock Reservoir, Woodend, where it is treated and distributed to customers as drinking water. On completion, the upgrade works will ensure Western Water meets ANGOLD guidelines for dam safety and the integrity of the Orde Hill reservoir will be improved and reduce the risk of dam failure.
• Clearing, Topsoil and Grassing
• Chimney Filter Works
• Outlet Filter Protection Works
• Concrete Pits, hinged lockable lid.
• Drainage Blanket Upgrade
• Subsurface and Surface Drainage
• Excavate toe drain, stockpile and reinstate drain.
• Rock line road side drain including lining, groin drains, toe drain,
• Road construction.
• Limited access to work site
• Poor weather conditions
• Poor ground conditions
• Significant Asbestos removal