Client: City of Stonnington
Contract Sum: $0.3M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Percy Treyvaud Reserve Wetlands Reconstruction, Malvern East, VIC.
- Removal and protection of trees, shrubs and pavement.
- Inlet pipeline approximately 225m of DN 300mm stormwater drain and inlet screen and pit modification.
- Outlet pipeline approximately 40m of DN 450mm stormwater drain and outlet pit connection.
- Wetland excavation and embankments.
- Installation of GCL to base of entire wetland.
- Supply and placement of rockwork.
- Construction of asphalt podium and handrail.
- Supply and planting of shrubs, ground covers, grasses, tufting plants and aquatic plants.
- Construction of an outfall drainage water feature.
- Supply and spread of wood mulch.
- Inlet drainage constructed across active lacrosse fields.
- Insitu material not suitable for liner cover.
- Limited vehicle access to site.
- Additional rock beaching installed due to scour potential of existing inlet drainage.