Client: Client: Royal Botanic Gardens, Cranbourne
James Robinson, RBG
Doug Kidner, RBG
Contract Sum: $0.7M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Royal Botanic Gardens Stage 2 Bulk Earthworks, Australian Garden, Cranbourne.
- Construction of temporary access tracks for construction purposes.
- Disposal of 60000 m3 material off site.
- Cut to fill of 25000m3 material on site, transport to northern wetland stockpile and compacted as specified.
- Controlled fill for garden beds.
- Subgrade preparation.
- Construction of south eastern access tracks.
- Construction of gabion baskets.
- Wetlands and associated structure construction.
- Excessive groundwater.
- Prevention of damage to existing flora.
- Protection of bandicoots.
- Tree protection
- High usage public space in existing garden space.