Client: Goulburn Valley Water
Contract Sum: $ 3.7 M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Sunday Creek Reservoir Spillway Upgrade, VIC.
- Spillway upgrade.
- Structural concrete works associated with raising the spillway wall ≈ 1200m3.
- Construction of a weighting berm on the downstream face.
- Construction of a filter drainage system on the downstream face and toe of the existing embankment.
- Modifications to the existing outlet pipe, valve and pits.
- Excavation of 30000m3 of graded material from onsite borrow pit for weighting berm.
- Aquaseeding of embankments.
- Inclement weather.
- Limited space for stockpiling of material.
- Steep batter slopes, limiting access.
- Theft and vandalism.