Client: City of Stonnington
Contract Sum: $0.6M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Stonnington City Council is continuing with a variety of environmental redevelopment projects in the heart of South Yarra. Formally the Waste Transfer station the park is located off Surrey Road and bounded to the south by the railway line and Drain Reserve to the North.
With a strong environmental theme, encompassing rain gardens and an underwater storage tank to support the landscape installations the park will occupy approx. 5,500m2 of open space.
• Construction of underground drainage system
• Construction of rain gardens and garden beds
• Bluestone seating and cobbles.
• Construction of a rock swale
• Construct coloured concrete works
• Ex Council Depot
• Constraints due to
• Unsuitable ground conditions
• Integration with Surrounding property
• High profile
• Working alongside neighbouring apartments