Client: Client: Vic Roads for Akron Roads
Site Representative: Michael Stott
Robert Davies — Project Manager
Project Engineer — Nancy Gatto
Designers — Pitt & Sherry — Mario Aiezza — Engineering Manager
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Ti Tree Creek Berwick
- Creek diversion via 600 dia flume & continual pumping
- Construction of storm proof bunds in creek
- Demolition of existing Head Wall
- Relocation of native fish & turtles
- Casting of heavily reinforced slab in 3 stages
- Placement of 3 to 4 ton culverts
- Construction of 2 new head walls.
- Site flooded 5 times during works
- Bund partly washed away during project.
- Union Issues
- Poor sub-grade.
- Staged Construction
- Works undertaken on a major road and next to a local school.