Client: City of Greater Geelong
Contract Sum: $0.2M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Watersedge Landslip Remediation, Highton, Geelong, VIC.
- Site safety monitoring including:
° Installation of survey control points.
° Installation and operation of displacement detection system.
° Groundwater monitoring.
° Daily visual inspections and survey checks.
- Excavation of landslip zone.
- Controlled placement and compaction of FCR.
- Installation of subsurface drainage and geotextiles.
- Redirecting existing storm water system and decommissioning of failed existing drainage.
- Working within landslip zone with potential for secondary failure.
- Slope saturation due to leaking existing stormwater bypass.
- Steep site access.
- Redirection and interface with public in CCMA Reserve at base of landslip zone.
- Limited vehicle access to site.