Client: Barwon Water
Kellogg, Brown &Root P/L
Contract Sum: $ 5.6 M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Wurdee Buloc Water Filtration Plant Upgrade, VIC.
- Construction of a complete backwash pump station.
- Installation of 900 to 1750mm diameter welded MSCL pipe.
- Several critical shutdowns of the water treatment plant.
- Low rise construction.
- 1500m2 of asphalt pavement works.
- Construction of S/S backwash system.
- Significant electrical, instrumentation and control works.
Entracon would like to thank Barwon Water, KBR and the entracon team for the collaborative effort in which this project was undertaken. It was a pleasure to work together on the project and we look forward to future cooperative endeavours.